Purchase your HowNOT2 Stickers
SKU: M34A SL
D-shaped locking carabiner for attaching devices to a harness
The Am’D asymmetrical aluminum carabiner has a D shape best suited for connecting a belay system or for holding gear. The ergonomic shape and Keylock system make it easy to handle, even when wearing gloves.
Adding product to your cart
Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions:
- Efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems)
- Carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
Easy to use and ergonomic:
- the D shape is easy to hold
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
Certification(s): CE EN 12275, NFPA
No products in the cart.