Adding product to your cart
D-shaped locking carabiner for attaching devices to a harness
The Am’D asymmetrical aluminum carabiner has a D shape best suited for connecting a belay system or for holding gear. The ergonomic shape and Keylock system make it easy to handle, even when wearing gloves.
Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions:
- Efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems)
- Carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
Easy to use and ergonomic:
- the D shape is easy to hold
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
Certification(s): CE EN 12275, NFPA
No products in the cart.