Adding product to your cart
Our most sophisticated quickdraw for sport climbing at the highest level. The Dyon Mixed Express KS utilizes the tried and true Photon straight gate carabiner on the bolt end and the Dyon KeyWire carabiner on the rope end. The Dyon uses a two-part gate to combine the benefits of smooth wire gate action with a key locking closure. This unique combination gives it both high levels of performance and safety. The curved I-Beam construction on the spine keeps the weight to a minimum while providing a high level of rigidity and an incredible open gate strength of 11kN.
The SphereLock closure is an upgrade to the traditional keylock system with an even cleaner nose profile. The Dyon Mixed Express KS also uses our most sophisticated dogbone with variable width webbing that makes them easy to grab while projecting sport routes and the Karstop Evo carabiner retainer on the rope end. Available in 11 and 18cm lengths.
• For sport climbing at the highest level
• Equipped with a Photon straight gate carabiner on the bolt end and a Dyon KeyWire carabiner on the rope end
• The Photon is our lightest solid gate carabiner featuring our SphereLock closure for easy cleaning
• The Dyon features our KeyWire design that combines the benefits of wire gate action with the SphereLock closure
• Curved I-Beam construction on the spine of the Dyon creates a very high open gate strength
• Variable width polyester dogbones are easy to grab while projecting sport routes
• Features the Karstop Evo carabiner retainer on the rope end
• Available in 11 and 18 cm lengths
No products in the cart.