Adding product to your cart
Sm’D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight and compact and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves, and is available in three locking system versions.
- D shape is functional regardless of orientation, meeting multiple uses: attachment of a belay system, a pulley, or on the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight
Easy to use and ergonomic:
- D shape for good handling
- H-shaped cross-section contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system helps avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
Available in three locking systems, each for different situations:
- SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system can be locked or not according to need. The red indicator provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is ideal for harsh environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
Certification(s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
No products in the cart.